Welcome to the blogspot!!!!!


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spaceship Pretzel

I found a soft pretzel recipe the other day and decided I would like to make them... seeing as Paul likes them so much. It was also a child friendly recipe which encouraged to get the kids involved in kneading the dough and rolling it out to form the pretzel shapes. It was quite a messy business, kneading the dough. Countless hunks of dough fell to the floor, but it was fun and we still ended up with enough for all of us. The kids got to make fun shapes and I stuck with the traditional pretzel shape.

The taste was the same whether it looked like a space ship, snake, heart or pretzel.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment and it disappeared??? curious???
    I love the pretzels. Great job you guys.
    Wanna share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete