Welcome to the blogspot!!!!!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010


This is going to be the front half of the sweater that I am currently knitting for my father-in-law. It's my first sweater and I'm not sure how it is going to turn out. Hopefully I have the gauge right. I think it might be a little bit too small, but that may just be because I am worrying about it. The front is going to have a zipper and it is also getting a garter stitch collar. There's three different fish on the back piece of the sweater, that should be interesting. Anyway, I will have it done for Christmas and if all goes well it will be a Christmas gift.
I have just completed a pattern for the kilt socks that I'm going to be making, I just have to knit one and see if it looks like what I want it to. I should have my mittens from the Llama wool I spun last year ready for winter. I'm using the Bella Mittens Twilight pattern from ravelry. I really need to catch up with the times and read that book or watch the movie. At least I finally read Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. That book was a bit depressing but I still liked it because I liked the movie so much (how can't you not like a movie with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.... oh and..... not to mention the young Kirsten Dunst, I remember watching this movie again after watching Spiderman and I couldn't believe it was her).

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the sweater. I hope Davie doesn't read your posts otherwise he will know what he is getting for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete