Welcome to the blogspot!!!!!


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Long Weekend


So it is the long weekend here in Ayrshire, it's only a local holiday and the horse races are on so it is quite busy in town. We can barely get into the Tesco parking lot due to all the traffic going to the races. Anyway, up top is a picture of Burns Square. The statue is of Robert Burns, it's right outside Blockbuster.
Paul is running his 44 mile race as I type this and I wish him all the best. I'll be sure to update on how he did, it rained a little yesterday so I assume that the running trail is a bit muddy.
Tomorrow I play in the pipe band here for the first time, we're having a picnic before we play so I hope the weather holds up.

Here is a bit of a meal that I made up for myself last week and decided to take a picture of because it's a couple of my very favorite foods. Local smoked salmon and brie cheese with Jacobs cream crackers. mmmm mmmmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment