Welcome to the blogspot!!!!!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Horseback Riding


Yesterday we were invited over to my cousins' place for dinner. When we got there we said hello to the horses and donkeys. My younger cousins put rope halters on them so we could ride them around.
I started on a tall black horse named Bill. He didn't like his rope halter. After riding a very little while on him, he began to put his head down and scratch at it. Since I'm inexperienced on horses and they weren't saddled I got scared that I was going to slide off. So they stuck me on the little horse named KC that my daughter was riding (the horse in the picture).
I still needed a boost to get on the horse because no matter how much I tried to jump on, it just wasn't working for me. I suspect that riding a horse with a saddle would be easier but I have yet to try it.

Today was a productive day. I spent all day inside. I finished reading Emma by Jane Austen, I created a dress pattern and sewed it for my daughter with matching scrunchies (picture coming soon), I made homemade powerbars, made a delicious pasta dinner with meat sauce, worked out on my slideboard (picture coming soon) while listening to stuff you missed in history class podcast.... my favorite podcast I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment